The Cookies at the Aplex!
The Cookies are pure,toe-tapping, Hip Swinging Pure Pop Gold! You will love the hits from the Motown era, 70′s gems like “Funky Town” 80′s classics such as Michael Jackson’s “Billie Jean”, or the B-52′s “Love Shack.” They will even thrown in some current hits. The Cookies are the hottest new dance band around!
The concert is Saturday, April 9th at the Aplex. Tickets are $10. Get’em at Neiman’s Family Market, the Aplex or at True North Radio Network. Table reservations can be made by calling the Aplex at 354-6164. You still have to buy your tickets even if you have a reserved table! We are expecting another huge crowd for this show, so make sure to get your tickets early! Seating will still be available if even you don’t have a reservation.
Doors open at 5:30. Music from 7 until 10pm.
- Concessions featuring Tony Burgers
- Cash Bar
Thank you to our sponsors!
- BUDWEISER/HURON DISTRIBUTORS
- YOUNG APPLIANCE ART VAN
- ALPENA NEWS
- DAYS INN
- NEIMANS FAMILY MARKET
- MICHIGAN COURT REPORTS
- PURE WATER WELL
- ALPENA ALCONA AREA CREDIT UNION
- CLEAR STRATEGY FINANCIAL ADVISORS
- K & T PARTY STORE
- MASSAGE WORKS NATURAL HEALTH CENTER
- EJ PAUL AGENCY
- COMMUNITY FINANCIAL
- LARRY’S COLLISION & LARRY’S TRUCK STUFF
- THUNDER BAY AREA CREDIT UNION
- CLIFF ANSCHUETZ CHEVROLET
- BESSER CREDIT UNION
- REAL ESTATE ONE OF ALPENA AND OSCODA
- SERVICEMASTER HOME AND OFFICE
- FIRST FEDERAL OF NORTHERN MICHIGAN
- MICHIGAN CONFIDENTAL DOCUMENT DESTRUCTION
- ALPENA AGENCY
- BUSINESS EXPRESS CENTER
- BEN’S SOFT PRETZELS INSIDE MEIJERS
- SEARS STORE IN THE ALPENA MALL