Posen Playoff Basketball on 99.9!
Watch out–here come the Vikings!
The Michigan high school basketball playoffs have begun and the boys Posen Vikings team is in it to win it. After spectacular regular-season play, the Vikings have their eyes on the state championship and they won’t give up without a fight.
True North Radio Network is along for the ride and we’re taking YOU with us! Join us for each and every Posen playoff game as we follow the team throughout the competition. We’ll be broadcasting LIVE from wherever the Posen Vikings are playing, thanks to these generous Posen boosters:
- Stan Wozniak Insurance
- Sunrise Gardens & Grains
- Posen Consolidated School District
- B & B Collectibles
- Rygwelski IGA
- E.T.’s Party Store
- Kowalski Insurance Agency
- Sunrise Communications
- Styma Potato Farm
- Stanson Floor Covering & Furniture
- Skudlarek Dairy Farm
- Calcite Credit Union
- Jason’s Posen Quick Stop
- Posen Chamber of Commerce
- Huron National Bank
- Rogers City ACE Hardware
- Rogers City Home Furnishing
- Mike Lynch Ford Mercury
- Beck Funeral Home
- Thunder Bay Sanitation
- Jazz Handyman Services—Coach’s Corner sponsor
- Karsten’s Family Restaurant—Internet streaming sponsor
- Curtis Eye Care–Halftime show sponsor
- Law Office of Judy McFalda–Pre-game show sponsor
Posen Vikings playoff blasketball games will be broadcast on 107.7 The Bay and streamed LIVE on alpenanow.com, as well as archived there for listening anytime.
So don your RED and white and exhibit some Posen pride as you join True North Radio Network in cheering on the Posen boys basketball teams to victory in the playoffs!