Tim’s Show Recap 01/19/2011
You can listen to me on 107.7 The Bay from 10:00am – 2:00pm, but if you miss the show you can always catch up here!
Website of the Day:
Remember the site Hot or Not, where you post a picture of yourself for everyone to rate? Same concept here, but you’re ranking the person you’re working next to — not for their hotness, but whether or not they’re a pain in the you-know-what. Check it out here.
An unknown burglar, who broke into a Boca Raton, Florida apartment to redecorate the living room. Officers say an unknown person entered the apartment in question and moved a couch. Nothing was taken during the break-in and no one was injured.
Today’s Top 5:
Today’s top 5 is actually a Top 10 or actually 10 Signs… anyways it’s double bang for you buck today!
10 Signs that you’re dating a sociopath
If your new romantic interest exhibits all or most of the following behaviors, be careful. He or she might be a sociopath
1. Charisma and charm. They’re smooth talkers, always have an answer, never miss a beat. They seem to be very exciting.
2. Enormous ego. They act like the smartest, richest or most successful people around. They may actually come out and tell you that.
3. Overly attentive. They call, text and e-mail constantly. They want to be with you every moment. They resent time you spend with your family and friends.
4. Jekyll and Hyde personality. One minute they love you; the next minute they hate you. Their personality changes like flipping a switch.
5. Blame others. Nothing is ever their fault. They always have an excuse. Someone else causes their problems.
6. Lies and gaps in the story. You ask questions, and the answers are vague. They tell stupid lies. They tell outrageous lies. They lie when they’d make out better telling the truth.
7. Intense eye contact. Call it the predatory stare. If you get a chill down your spine when they look at you, pay attention.
8. Move fast. They quickly proclaim that you’re their true love and soul mate. They want to move in together or get married quickly.
9. Pity play. They appeal to your sympathy. They want you to feel sorry for their abusive childhood, psychotic ex, incurable disease or financial setbacks.
10. Sexual magnetism. If you feel intense attraction, if your physical relationship is unbelievable, it may be their excess testosterone.